Since a ton of worky work has landed in my lap this month (and will probably carry on into next month), I'm taking it easy for August with just a few very manageable goals.
But first, how did July go?
Send my July newsletter on time (10th) Draft 2 chapters for The Guy From The Internet🤯
- Draft 1 chapter for The Guy From The Library
Maintain a schedule of 3 blog posts per week🙌
So, I didn't just draft 2 chapters for "The Guy From The Internet". I finished the whole first draft! That was unexpected. And right now, I'm high as a kite on the two sweetest words in a writer's vocabulary: "The End".
My goals for August:
- Send my August newsletter on time (4th—tomorrow!)
- Edit "The Guy From The Internet"—I really feel like this will happen.
- Watch a lovey dovey movie on Netflix
- Treat myself to avocado toast 🥑
What are your goals for this month?