- el PÚBLICO — a Mexican restaurant with an impressive tequila and mezcal bar
- Yuzu Kaiten Sushi — Perth's best (in my opinion) sushi train, great variety, traditional ingredients
- Solo Pasta — a by-the-metre pasta restaurant
- Meet & Bun — a trendy burger joint
- Side Door BBQ — an American BBQ restaurant with amazing food and friendly service
Friday, April 2, 2021
On location — Mount Lawley, Perth
Latest on my blog
Out Now: The Guy from the Internet
A sweet romance with a touch of family drama.
Holly Chee does not have her life together. She's flip-flopped on uni courses and career choices, and somehow scared off her long-term fiancée-to-be, much to the chagrin of her immigrant parents.
But she does have her streaming channel, where she broadcasts her art from her one-bedroom Mount Lawley apartment. And she has that guy from France... assuming he's even who he says he is.
The Guy From The Internet is a sweet #OwnVoices Asian-Australian romance novella, set in the world of Somerville Downs.
Now available on Amazon in digital and paperback.
Would you like to sample my work?
The Guy From the Library is a sudden puppy short story, free for my newsletter subscribers, available now on StoryOrigin.